On Sunday 22nd November families all over Britain don their aprons and head to the kitchen to make their Christmas puddings... It's a great day for everyone to get stuck into baking - from Christmas Puddings to Gingerbread and Cookies as well as Mince Pies and all other types of yummy treats.
We've got the perfect recipe and all the right ingredients to make sure your Stir-up Sunday goes smoothly...
- To start, we'll need to prep, so we need to get our Aprons on.
- Next we need to prepare our ingredients on our chopping board.
- We then need to put all of our mixture into our bowl.
- We then need to mix everything up properly with our wooden spoons and utensils.
- After the mixture goes in the oven we need to wash up our bowls and dry them off.
All of these steps will ensure the perfect Christmas pudding!!
After all that hard work it's time to put your feet up and relax with a glass of your favourite tipple...
...and there we have it; the perfect recipe for the perfect Christmas Pudding!